Conference Theme: Transformational Industrial (IR) and Employee Relations (ER) Conference
Industrial Relations are concerned with the maintenance of the employment relationship, essentially how trade unions and management of an organization interact.
The conference on Transformational Labour & Industrial Relations conference will provide participants with a current understanding of Labour and Industrial Relations (IR) practices. This dynamic and interactive conference will help you transform your industrial relations, so it meets the needs of all stakeholders over the coming decade.
Industrial Relations have undergone many changes over the past decade, but it continues to be a critical area for all organizations.
ObjectivesBy the end of this Conference, participants will learn to:
1. Transformational Employee, Labour & Industrial Relations
2. Vital People Factors in the Workplace
3. Negotiation Skills for Collective Bargaining
4. Managing Conflict and Workplace Mediation Skills
5. Practical Techniques of Mediation
This conference is very participatory and interactive. It involves skill practice in a group setting. Training methodology includes individual and group activities that will intersperse the sessions. A variety of practical sessions, relevant case studies, simulations, and group games and activities are programmed into this Conference.
This conference is non-residential. Participants are to lodge in hotels of their choice near the Training centre. A list of these Hotels will be provided upon request
- I would recommend the conference to others. It is also good for people in the management position
- It has given me a wider knowledge of Labour/Trade union Act.
- The strength of the course was very practical and tailored to suit industry needs
- The course has met my expectations in all ramifications.
- The course has been and is still helpful in bridging the gap between management and staff union and therefore fostering harmonious working relations
- The course was very exciting, refreshing and educative, many thanks for the high quality of resource persons and participants. More grease to your elbows. Please keep it up
- The conference was interactive and informative
- The conference will help in discrete foresighted unionism
The conference has enlighten me on Labour Acts and other relevant areas of Unionism
- The conference has really help to create better industrial harmony and relevance in our workplace
- I will recommend this conference, very essential
- The facilitator were apt and knowledgeable
- The course was adequate and relevant
- The strength of this program is on audience participation and relation of knowledge to experience
- The conference has improve my advocacy as a Labour leader
- I appreciate the in-depth knowledge and experience of the facilitators
- By making me to be aware and have in-depth knowledge of union laws/regulations and expectation. It also create the quest to study the law and use it to bargain with employers
- The conference enhanced and expanded my knowledge in union activities and also help me to achieve peace and harmony in the organization
- Utilizing the theoretical and practical gains in daily union activities
- The training should be made available state by state.
- The conference has met my expectation in the areas of providing solutions without infringement on the right of workers
- The conference met my expectation in all ramifications.
- The conference has educated me in knowing Labour laws and ways of resolving industrial disputes which will be applied by me in negotiation of Labour disputes in my workplace.
- The course is highly recommended. I will recommend it to the union leaders and employers in order to sponsor Labour leaders and organization managers.
- The conference has given me better skills, stability and emotional balance in terms of unionist being able to assert himself in negotiation
- On how to better approach my management with a better skill and mind set
- This conference has increase my knowledge and experience in teaching process
- I will recommend this Conference to other staff
- I am now better equipped as a unionist
- The conference was very educative and has actually given me the opportunity to know more about my responsibilities as a labour Leader.
It was very fruitful and the resource persons are excellent and the method of presentation is good
I have updated myself on the relevant labour laws and I now have more
interest in ensuring industrial harmony
I will say that the conference was rich in content
The conference opened my eyes in treating my fellow workers with respect
and to fight for our rights when the
need arises through collective bargain
I just realized from this conference that unionism is not child’s play
The conference has
taught me what it takes to be in union. It has really exposed me to see that I
have not fared well as executive member. I have learnt a lot
I am impressed at the course contents, which are rich and covers the
basic tenets of unionism
The conference gave me the opportunity to be a better union leader
The lecture (content) was quite educative
I acquired additional knowledge on bargaining skills and grievance procedures
The procedure of grievance handling
is well tackled
Our portfolio of more than 200 training courses are currently designed to address the current training needs of our
clients incorporating latest trends and internationally accepted best practices, in each distinct subject area.