Centre for Public Service Productivity and Development (CeProd-Nigeria) is pleased to inform participants of Membership/Fellowship Induction (FCP) workshop. This is the highest grade of CeProd’s Membership Induction Workshop and is reserved for accomplished Professionals and Entrepreneurs who want to grow their organization faster.
This is not an invitation to receive an Honorary Fellowship. It is rather an invitation to attend a Productivity Enhancement Course that will qualify you as a fellow of our centre. Fellows of the centre are equipped to grow a sustainable, enduring and lasting organization.
This CeProd Fellowship will help your Organisation to Grow Faster
It will remove most causes of un-productivity, Stress, and Failure...
WHO WE ARE:
There is an alarming decline in Productivity in Africa's National Economy both in the Private and Public Sectors. This has led to a decline in the quality of life in most African countries. Despite the huge budgetary allocations in most African countries, the undeveloped economy syndrome persists.
There are manufacturing plants that produce below capacity, uncompetitive goods and services, millions of workforce that are mostly underutilized, unproductive, and poorly remunerated.
These have challenged governments in most African countries and their various Labour and productivity ministries and parastatals to study, research, promote and institutionalize productivity culture. However, the rut has defied solutions despite laudable efforts and huge allocations.
To complement the effort of government and international agencies such as the International Labour Organization (ILO), United Nation Development Programme. (UNDP), United Nations Conference for Trade and Development (UNCTAD), Asia Productivity Organization (APO), European Association of National Productivity Centre (EANPC), Pan African Productivity Association (PAPA), etc the Centre for Public Sector Productivity and Development (CeProd) was registered as a world-class productivity centre in Africa. The first of its kind in Africa.
The centrality of Productivity to all sectors of the Africa economy calls for concerted efforts and measures to reverse the declining trends in the productivity of third world economies. Hence the intervention of CeProd and our Board of Fellows.
The Fellows of the Institute are equipped to be Productivity Champions in their organization, community, and nation.
News From CeProd International Conference held at AccraDec 2-6, 2019
FCP CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
In addition to your Fellowship, and even more importantly, you will participate in the Fellowship Productivity Enhancement Workshop which makes you eligible to be assessed for approval as a Fellow.
This Fellowship Induction Workshop is based on “CeProd Growth Push System”
It has turned business with a startup capital of $600 to GROW its annual turnover to over $50 million annual sales in just five years.
CeProd Growth Push System -- is designed to diagnose and then offer tailor-made productivity skills to assist professionals to achieve faster organizational growth. No beating about the bush. No theory. No perambulating. We hit the target, once you attend this program most of your organizational ailments will disappear. Then your organization starts to grow fast.
During the program, you will get a free prescription designed just for your organization growth
This means that if you attend the Growth Push fellowship induction Course you will get the right prescription for faster growth.
We still allow you to have a free six months consultation with our organization growth experts to ensure you are on track.
You will also get 10 free e-books valued at $1,097 selected from our over 2,500 Growth Push e-books library acquired with over $28,000 just to ensure your personal and organizational growth and productivity.
10 Companies that Failed to apply CeProd Growth Push System Resulting in Business Failure
- 1. Assurance Bank of Nigeria Plc 1962- 2006
- 2. Bata Shoe Company Limited 1932-1998
- 3. COMPAQ (1982 – 2002)
- 4. GENERAL MOTORS (1908 – 2009)
- 5. Kingsway Stores 1948-1989
- 6. KODAK (1889-2012)‘
- 7. Lobi Bank of Nig. Ltd.1983 – 1998
- 8. POLAROID (1937 – 2001)
- 9. Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria Plc 1970 -2006
- 10. TOWER RECORDS (1960 – 2004)
The 10 Secrets of CeProd Growth Push System..
- Secret #1 – CeProd adapts Kirkpatrick Model of Learning Evaluation
- Secret #2 –Application of Technology in Growth Hacking
- Secret #3 - CeProd Set Milestones for achieving set growths
- Secret #4 - CeProd Organize, Plan and Prioritize for productivity
- Secret #5 -CeProd Communicate Effectively
- Secret #6 - CeProd Develops Trust Among Employees
- Secret #7- CeProd Set Realistic Targets
- Secret #8- CeProd organisations Knowledge Management
- Secret #9 CeProd Offer Flexible Working Options and Hours
- Secret #10 CeProd Lay More Emphasis on Physical Performance:
- "My main objectives for attending the course were to: acquire skills and knowledge on how to grow my organization faster, enhance productivity, and learn vital business success secrets from experts. Upon the completion of the course, I can say for sure that all my objectives were fully met satisfactorily",
Abubakar Abba Ibrahim FCP.
Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU),
- "I must confess that the workshop materials were most enriching, with a very strong bearing with real-life situations in practice.
Thank you so much for this unique opportunity",
Engr Dr. Solace Akade.
Head, Maintenance Support Services
Nigeria LNG Limited
For more testimonials click here
THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 AND THE WAY FORWARD
The impact of COVID-19 on managers, leaders, and entrepreneurs has been devastating, to say the least. 2020 plans and budgets have been disrupted. A time like this demands you engage in reflection, re-training, and thinking about the way forward. The Centre for Public Service Productivity & Development has arranged this fellowship induction workshop that will bring leaders, consultants, and entrepreneurs together to share perspectives and experiences on the way forward given the devastating effect of COVID-19.
Under normal circumstances, we usually convene our seminars, workshops, and conferences by bringing people together who come from different States and who had to travel to our conference destinations such as Accra, Lagos, Abuja, Dubai, London, and Addis Ababa. However, COVID-19 has succeeded in locking us down in our towns and homes. That notwithstanding, we need to go forward as leaders, consultants, and Entrepreneurs. The way forward in this circumstance is to hold a highly interactive and impactful seminar by Online distance learning
How Does The CeProd Fellowship And Productivity Certification Workshop By Online Distance Learning Work?
From experience, some delegates invited for the CeProd Fellowship and Productivity Certification Workshop requested to do the workshop by online distance learning. Some of these delegates are engaged in other equally important assignments which clash with the dates designated for the Certification Workshop, such delegates undertake the workshop by receiving the seminar manuals which they study and respond accordingly to the questions that are sent along with the learning material. This practice has worked very satisfactorily. Now that COVID-19 has brought about lockdown and travel bans in many parts of the country, we can resort to this Online Distance Learning Option which has proved effective in the past
So, How Does The CeProd Fellowship And Certification Workshop Work?
If you accept your nomination for the CeProd fellowship and Certification Workshop, you will send an email to indicate your acceptance. You will send your professional profile by e-mail. Pay the participation fee of ₦100,000 for the CeProd Fellowship and Certification Workshop. You will receive the Workshop Material and the feedback questions. You have between one to two weeks to study the material and respond to the questions. Send your answers to the Director General (email@example.com)A Committee at the CeProd Headquarters will vet the answers on the same week your work is received. The committee may interact with you or seek to clarify issues by email, telephone, or Whatsapp in the course of its assessment. You will be informed of the Committee’s decision the same week. Your Certificates shall be prepared and couriered to you within two weeks.
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE-DISTANCE LEARNING CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
You do not have to travel, which renders fears of COVID-19 irrelevant. You do not have to be in a conference or seminar with other participants which makes it safe from COVID-19. You can work at your pace since you alone can determine the progress, speed, and completion of your work. Despite the devastating effect of COVID-19, the Online Distance Learning Workshop is still possible. Those who have accepted and participated in the Online Distance Learning Certification Workshop are welcome to attend the physical conference whenever the obstacles created by COVID-19 are resolved. They will not have to pay anything to attend the physical workshop.
BENEFITS OF CEPROD MEMBERSHIP
The Centre admits Individuals, Private and Public Sector Organizations that subscribe to the tenets of best productivity principles, values, standards, and practices in their respective organizations as a crucial factor in the performance of organisations and nations. This is because increasing national productivity can raise living standards. After all, more real income improves people's ability to purchase goods and services, enjoy leisure, improve housing and education, and contribute to social and environmental programs. Productivity growth can also help businesses to be more profitable.
Perhaps the main benefit of becoming a Fellow of Centre for Productivity (FCP) is the provision of recognition that denotes a high level of professional competence and performance standard. The designatory letters (FCP) indicates that the holder has acquired the basic professional productivity education and standards prescribed by the Centre. CeProd is increasingly being recognised by countries, states, professionals, and clients as the true mark of professionalism in productivity capacity building. There are other benefits to be gained by members. These include:
- Certificate of membership of Centre for Public Service Productivity & Development
- Direct involvement with a growing body of senior fellow professionals.
- A unique opportunity for self-development: FCP members have frequent opportunities to exchange ideas with experienced Professionals so as to update and expand their skills. There is an on-going programme that involves encapsulating new ideas and procedures in the understanding of the main determinants or drivers of productivity growth. Certain factors are critical for determining productivity growth.
- Access to Information and services: FCP headquarters office and full-time staff serve as a clearing-house of information on best productivity strategies and techniques. A journal, newsletter and special research reports keep members informed about emerging issues in the profession, locally and internationally.
- The Satisfaction of helping a good cause: Members esteem integrated contribution to the development of their profession through support of the CeProd, a voluntary self-regulating body of productivity professionals.
- Networking Opportunities: CeProd members can network among themselves as well as with professionals in other countries.
- After being formally admitted to the institute, you can then use the post-nominal title ‘FCP’
- Attend our Fellows-only events and field trips
- Discounted participation at all the centre’s training, programmes, and conferences
- Discounted pricing for in-plantcorporate training
- Free Copies of the Centre’s journals and bi-annual publications
- Access our online members’ area for special forums, further information about our Fellowship and exclusive Fellows-only news
- Access to international and local knowledge sharing and benchmarking in Productivity.
- Listing in CeProd Membership Directory
- Networking amongst business leaders and government
PARTICIPATION FEE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Participants at the Certification workshop may pay by Electronic Transfer, Cash Deposit, or Bank Draft.
PARTICIPATION FEE: $250USD OR N100,000.00.
KEY TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THE TRAINING
You are cordially invited to attend this program to qualify and receive your Fellowship and participate in the Ceprod Productivity Certification workshop which is part of the requirements for eligibility for Ceprod Fellowship in line with our standards. The workshop will cover the following topics among others:
1 The CeProd Code of Ethical Conduct For Productivity Professional
2 The Role of CeProd in Organizational Productivity Development
3 How to Improve Your Staff Productivity
4 Productive Strategies for Flexible Working Options and Hours
5 Setting Realistic Productive Standards & Targets
6 Setting Milestones for Achieving Set Growths
7 Organizations Knowledge Management
8 Application of Technology In Growth Hacking
9 Winning with Digital Business Marketing
10 How to Manage Cash Flow and Liquidity
11 Best Practices for Personal Productivity Development
12 Building Efficient and Productive Organisation Post COVID 19 Era
13 How to Negotiate A Deal with Difficult Suppliers
14 Succession Planning
We Want To Hear From You
Now YOU Have Two Choices…
- First Option – Do Nothing, and NOT Take Step to face the Challenges of Post COVID-19 era. (Which Is 100% Risky)
- Second Option – Upgrade to take the recommended training in preparation to face the challenges of post COVID-19 economy, grow your organization faster and become a Productivity champion (FCP)
- Put Up this Small investment Today (compared to all the value you’ll get in return, and just give it a shot!)
- If it works great… if not, just ask for your money back and you’ll get it. 30 Day Guarantee…
If this invitation and nomination is acceptable to you, please send an acceptance email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any clarification on any matter mentioned in this invitation, you may call the Programme Officer, Nelson on +2348035878800. We shall be happy to hear from you.
If you are fortunate to be part of this program we congratulate you.
You will be proud to be a Global Productivity Champion (FCP).
Dr Chris Egbu FCP