The Centre for Public Service Productivity and Development became a legal entity on 11th December 2008.
The Centre admits Individuals, Private and Public Sector Organizations which subscribe to the tenets of best productivity principles, values, standards and practices in their respective organizations as a crucial factor in performance of organisations and nations. This is because increasing national productivity can raise living standards because more real income improves people's ability to purchase goods and services, enjoy leisure, improve housing and education and contribute to social and environmental programs. Productivity growth can also help businesses to be more profitable.
Perhaps the main benefit of becoming a Fellow of Centre for Productivity (FCP) is the provision of recognition that denotes a high level of professional competence and performance standard. The designatory letters (FCP) indicates that the holder has acquired the basic professional productivity education and standards prescribed by the Centre. CeProd is increasingly being recognised by countries, states, professionals and clients as the true mark of professionalism in productivity capacity building. There are other benefits to be gained by members. These include:
- Certificate of membership of Centre for Public Service Productivity & Development
- A direct involvement with a growing body of senior fellow professionals.
- A unique opportunity for self-development: FCP members have frequent opportunities to exchange ideas with experienced Professional so as to update and expand their skills. There is an on-going programme that involves capsulating new ideas and procedures in understanding of the main determinants or drivers of productivity growth. Certain factors are critical for determining productivity growth.
- Access to Information and services: FCP headquarters office and full time staff serve as a clearing-house of information on best productivity strategies and techniques. A journal, newsletter and special research reports keep members informed about emerging issues in the profession, locally and internationally.
- The Satisfaction of helping a good cause: Members esteem integrated contribution to the development of their profession through support of the CeProd, a voluntary self-regulating body of productivity professionals.
- Networking Opportunities: CeProd members can network among themselves as well as with Professionals in other countries.
- After being formally admitted to the institute, you can then use the post nominal title ‘FCP’
- Attend our Fellows-only events and field trips
- Discounted participation at all the centre’s trainings, programmes and conferences
- Discounted pricing for in-plant corporate trainings
- Free Copies of the Centre’s journals and bi-annual publications
- Access our online members’ area for special forums, further information about our Fellowship and exclusive Fellows-only news
- Access to international and local knowledge sharing and benchmarking in Productivity.
- Listing in CeProd Membership Directory
- Networking amongst business leaders and government